OFFICE HOURS – 8 am to 9 pm PST
CHECK IN – After 3 pm
CHECK OUT – 11 am Exceptions must have prior approval. Please leave your room key in your door or in the box to the left of the office door.
LATE CHECK IN (after 9 pm) – Please call the office prior to 9 pm and we will provide check in instructions.
BREAKFAST – Available 8 am to 11 am (or pick up in the office the night before)
- PETS ARE NEVER TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN THE ROOMS.
- PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER GUESTS AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET. GARBAGE CANS ARE LOCATED BEHIND THE POOL.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF OTHER GUESTS PLEASE KEEP YOUR PET RESTRAINED AND WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA.
- IF YOUR PET ENJOYS SLEEPING ON THE FURNITURE, PLEASE ASK FOR A SHEET TO PROTECT OUR FURNITURE.
- IF YOUR PET CAUSES DAMAGE TO A ROOM, YOU WILL BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR REPAIRS.
- $10 PET FEE DUE AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN.
- How late can I check—in?
Check—in is any time after 3 pm. If arriving after 9 pm, please call our front desk and we will provide additional instructions.
- Are your rooms air conditioned?
Yes, every room has an air conditioner.
- Are your rooms non—smoking?
Yes all of our rooms are non—smoking, but you can smoke outside of your room.
- Do you have any pet free rooms?
We have 1 kitchen cottage that is pet free and 1 standard room that is pet free. These are available upon request.
- Are you pet friendly?
Yes, we are pet friendly. There is a $10 per pet fee due at the time of check—in. Please see our pet policy below.
- Are there restaurants and gas stations nearby?
We have 2 gas stations in Three Rivers and have several options for restaurants in town.
- How far away from the park are you?
We are 15 minutes from the entrance to Sequoia National Park and the big trees are an hour inside the park.