- For current park conditions please visit https://www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/conditions.htm or call 559-565-3341 (then press 1, then 1 again).
- We are following all CDC cleaning guidelines.
- We ask that only 2 guest enters the office at a time.
- Masks are optional when entering the office.
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are posted in high traffic areas.
- We are currently not offering breakfast.
We have 1 kitchen cottage and 1 standard room with 2 beds that is pet free. These are available upon request.
Yes, we are pet friendly. There is a $20 per pet fee due at the time of check—in. Please see our pet policy above.
- We have 2 gas stations in Three Rivers and have several options for restaurants in town. (A map of the town, including restaurants, will be provided upon check-in.)
- You may BBQ food in the BBQ grills but you must have your own charcoal and empty the ashes before leaving.
- You may not have bonfires, use fire pits or have warming fires in the BBQ grills.
- We are 15 minutes from the entrance to Sequoia National Park and the big trees are an hour inside the park.
- We are 1 1/2 hours from the Big Stump Entrance into Kings Canyon National Park.