- Sequoia National Park is currently CLOSED indefinitely for repair of areas that were damaged by the KNP Complex fire.
- We currently do not know when Sequoia National Park will be open.
- There is no access to the Giant Forest or General Sherman Tree.
- Kings Canyon National Park is OPEN and accessible from Hwy 180. We are 1 1/2 hours away from the Big Stump Entrance.
- You can still see Giant Sequoia Trees in Kings Canyon, including the General Grant Tree.
- We are following all CDC cleaning guidelines.
- We ask that only 2 guest enters the office at a time.
- Masks are preferred when entering the office.
- We ask that all guests practice social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations are posted in high traffic areas.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to serve breakfast at this time.
Check—in is any time after 3 pm. If arriving after 9 pm, please call our front desk and we will provide additional instructions.
Yes, every room has an air conditioner.
Yes all of our rooms are non—smoking, but you can smoke outside of your room.
We have 1 kitchen cottage that is pet free and 1 standard room that is pet free. These are available upon request.
Yes, we are pet friendly. There is a $15 per pet fee due at the time of check—in. Please see our pet policy above.
- We have 2 gas stations in Three Rivers and have several options for restaurants in town.
- Most of our restaurants in town have managed to stay open with outdoor dining or to-go options.
We are 15 minutes from the entrance to Sequoia National Park and the big trees are an hour inside the park.